|job title:||Client Services Executive –Team Leader|
|salary:||depending on experience|
|job published:||16 days ago|
A leading wealth management firm is looking for aClient Services Executive –Team Leader.
Job Responsibilities include:
- A strong focus on processing new business applications within our Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) and accurately is required. Processing of new business applications is a full end to end process including follow ups and updating systems when business has been issued.
- Lead the New Business team under the guidance of the Office Manager, and therefore work closely with the new business team and the office manager.
- Participate in executing any ad hoc work for example, improvements for regulatory purposes, where required.
- Attend relevant meetings e.g. monthly team meeting.
- Work with 3rd party providers and/or UK staff to follow up queries/complaints.
- Report Management – ensure regular reporting is done correctly and on time.
- Process Improvement – after training and when one has a full understanding of the role and requirements (including regulatory requirements), identify items that could be deleted/done more efficiently.
- Project work – management of applicable projects to ensure they are delivered accurately and on time
- Work with and lead a team of 2-3 people
- Prioritisation and Time Management is essential to for processing new business within Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) as well as delivering any projects/other work on time.
- Accuracy is important to ensure all work is done correctly and as per checklists.
- Communication Skills and the ability to build relationships to deal with Partners, Partner Support staff, staff/3rd party providers in the UK
- Financial background / experience is desirable
- Multi-task skills are essential to deal with a variety of tasks
- SFC experience would be an advantage
- Be able to work on your own as well as within a team
- Customer service skills over the phone and face to face
flexibility: full time, company has work from home policy