|job title:||Client Services Manager|
|contract type:||Full time / Flexi-time|
|location:||Sheung Wan (& some work-from-home)|
|job published:||9 days ago|
The Client Services Manager for Nexus Media is responsible for the day to day management of all the advertising campaigns booked by clients and communications with Publishers. The role includes receiving, reviewing and processing advertising campaign material from clients, as well as delivery, activation and renewals, while working closely with the sales team, to keep them abreast of any campaign changes or concerns.
- Working closely with the sales team and publishers to provide support
- Liaise with clients to secure advertising creative assets and answer ad specification questions in a timely manner
- Manage campaign process, including requesting creative, tracking pixels and troubleshooting ad issues
- Upload, test and schedule advertising creative to ensure timely start and full delivery of all ad campaigns
- Troubleshoot ad creative issues
- Send welcome and reminder emails to clients detailing campaign requirements, dates, reporting options as well as for payment settlement
- Prepare and distribute work detailed monthly, quarterly and yearly reports to clients.
- Working closely with Finance Department for the role of invoice issuance and accounts receivable.
- Provide support and assistance to management in generating sales reports.
- A strong sense of organisation and attention to detail
- Flexibility to manage multiple tasks, solve problems and schedule work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Thrives in a team-oriented, entrepreneurial corporate environment
- Experience in client management preferred
- Education level Form 5 or above with good communication skills in English & Chinese.
- Media company/online advertising or creative agency/publicity firm background strongly preferred.
- Knowledge in accounting system will be an advantage
- Proficiency with a variety of software packages, including Microsoft Office