|job title:||Cloud Systems Engineer / Infrastructure Specialist|
|salary:||to be discussed, depending experience|
|job published:||30 days ago|
A growing tech company is looking for a Cloud Systems Engineer / Infrastructure Specialist to join their growing team.
Be part of a global and dynamic team responsible for system designs, upgrades, maintenance, performance tuning and recovery processes.
Skills & Requirements:
- Proficient in utilising AWS services or other IAAS technology
- Proficient in Linux, Saltstack, bash scripting and related system management components
- Proficient in mobile device management (MDM) technology
- Understand DevOps continuous integration and deployment practices
- Has advanced knowledge of system administration, enterprise backup and recovery procedures, performance monitoring tools.
- Has advanced knowledge in system vulnerabilities and security related issues
- Has the ability to establish and maintain cooperation, understanding, trust and credibility
- Has the ability to multi-task and response to emergency situations effectively
- Has the ability to plan, organise and document complex system design activities and to configure systems to be consistent with policies/procedures
- Knowledge in php, python programming will be beneficial
- Outstanding communication (verbal and written) skills, including the ability to communicate complex technical information
languages: Good command of spoken and written English is essential. Proficiency in Cantonese, French or Mandarin will be appreciated.