A global corporate service provide is looking for a Communications and Change Manager for 2-3 days per week.
- Develop the overall internal & external communications strategy for the division and drive the implementation of the plan
- Support the key “change initiatives” underway within the Division with relevant communications
- Work closely with senior management to develop appropriate messages on key regulatory developments
- Overview the current communication workflow process and work with key stakeholders to improve and optimize
- Evaluate the current communication platforms and develop “new thinking” around optimal channels to target key stakeholders
- Proof read all communications to ensure accuracy + consistent tone & manner
Attributes/ Technical Skills:
- Excellent communication skills and exceptional written English with a very high attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively and comfortably across all organization levels
- Ability to work independently, drive key initiatives; take a proactive approach and deal with deadlines
- Good team player who is able to build relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Senior veteran in Corporate Communications working in bank, law firm or multinational for at least 10-15 years
- Advising leadership on overall Communications strategy Education/ Memberships
- University degree holder preferably in Communications/Journalism or related disciplines Languages
- Preferably native English speaker with excellent writing skills