Are you the go-to person when it comes to finding kids activities and things-to-do, always ready with a recommendation for other parents? Want to work with a new startup that is changing the way parents discover and book kid’s activities?
As the Community Manager at KidHop, you’ll be at the forefront of building a buzzing community of parents and kids activity providers. Community Managers are driven, self-motivated, charismatic, and organized. You’ll play many different roles as you work on a wide range of task both online and offline - from content creation to event planning and community building!
- Driven and energetic You'll be able to work from home, as well as at the KidHop office.
- Social connector. You are the hub of your social world. You know everyone; everyone knows you.
- Event planner: Love to organize events for parents and children
- Lives to write; writes to live. Highly experienced with blogging and social media.
- An expert when it comes to parenting resources.
About the position:
- Create exciting content and build our community on newsletters, Facebook, Instagram. Connect with influential Facebook/Twitter accounts, bloggers, and online communities to build meaningful relationships. Connect with the right local organizations and find weekly newsletter sponsorship.
- Source and manage submissions for blog content. Write locally compelling newsletters and features on new partners/parents.
Event planning. Conceptualize, negotiate, plan, and execute fun and buzz-worthy events.
- Socialize and meet KidHop members and partners.
- Experience with social networking, guerilla marketing, and event planning.
- University degree.
To apply, submit the following:
-Cover letter showcasing your writing skills and general personality and style.
- CV showcasing your relevant experience and links to social media profiles.