A business administration services provider supporting clients of all sizes across Hong Kong and around the world is looking for a Company Secretary Associate.
- Assist in company secretary duties including off-shore company set up, statutory filing, and maintain company records and statutory books to ensure compliance with listing rules and government authority.
- Participate in organising board meetings, prepare meeting papers and agenda, and written
- board meeting minutes and resolutions.
- Handle all administrative matters relating to company secretary duty.
- Assist team heads on ad hoc projects.
- Degree holder in a related discipline, such as law, accounting or corporate governance.
- Good understanding of the requirements of Companies Ordinance, with relevant company
- secretarial experience in Hong Kong an advantage.
- Associate/ studentof HKICS/ICSA (or equivalent) is strongly preferred but not required.
Ability to work independently and under pressure to handle full range of company secretarial duties.
Self-motivated team player with good interpersonal skills, a strong sense of responsibility, and meticulous attention to detail.
Good PC knowledge and proficient in MS Office applications.
Good command of both written and spoken English.
Local language fluency strongly preferred but not required.