Work in an organization that embraces motherhood – one that enables rather than obstructs. The team consists of three working mothers – with a strong team (and fun) environment.
It’s a highly unique opportunity to join an innovative, flexible workplace. We were founded on the idea of enabling the right people to make decisions for the businesses they manage. Stripping back on the internal processes of organisations, we aim to foster an organisation of innovation, allowing us to become trail blazers (and disruptors) and most importantly enjoy what we do, and be well paid for it!
The role of Consultant is as an integral part of this vision, that will help build, position and expand our brand presence and client base across APAC.
Previous experience in HR or Communications/Marketing an advantage – recruitment experience not needed!
“Doing the biz”
- Devise and carry out a targeted research strategy
- Research into clients company, competitors and market place
- Map role criteria, define position description and document specifications
- Track and identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels
- Assess candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit and compatibility
- Conduct confidential interviews and follow-up references
- Present shortlisted candidates and provide detailed profile summaries
- Offer guidance and facilitate the negotiation process through to its completion
- Follow up with clients and assist with the candidate’s transition and onboarding process
Building, positioning & expanding the brand:
- Network and build long-lasting client relationships
- Know your area of expertise (specialised industry or job function)
- Organise logistics of industry events