As a Consultant (Recruitment Technologies) within the Professional Services business at Alexander Mann Solutions, you’ll be a technology champion with a passion for providing key solutions tailored to suit the needs of your clients.
The Professional Services function is made up of groups of experts who focus on specialist, high value components of the Recruitment Process Outsourcing model. We provide advice and knowledge to our Client Services teams, and directly to our clients through consulting projects.
Together with our technology partners, training and accreditation will be provided on the recruitment systems you are required to work on.
We encourage flexible work practices and are looking for those who wish to work on a part-time basis / project basis. (For example, a typical project will run for 2 days a week, for 2-3 months)
Accountabilities of the role
- Able to work closely with clients as a trusted partner to recognise and understand challenges and provide solutions that meet the needs of their business
- Provide input into the development of the project plan to ensure that all dependencies and timelines align with a successful system deployment for RPO implementations, client technology implementations, continuous improvement projects and value add technology solutions
- Provide technical and practical expertise to clients on Recruitment Technology. (For example: PageUp, Oracle, Taleo, Avature, Broadbean, etc)
- Provide input and guidance on Technology integrations
- Able to engage with stakeholders at a high level as well as manage relationships with and actively influence project stakeholders, SMEs and work stream leads
- Work with and manage vendor resources as required to meet project deadlines and help promote long term strategic relationships
Skills and Experience required
- Proven track record in delivering recruitment technology projects
- Recruitment process analysis experience
- Experience with any recruitment workflow products, for example: PageUp, Taleo, Avature, Broadbean, etc
- Local language capability (Cantonese)
Ideally you have experience of one or more project management methodologies and a background in recruitment / understand recruitment processes.