|location:||Work from home / Office|
|salary:||This part time position is paid on an hourly/weekly basis|
|job published:||27 days ago|
Women in Finance Asia (WiFA) is seeking a capable, detail-orientated, resourceful and energetic COO to join the team here in Hong Kong.
This is a part time (10-15 hours per week) position, based either at home or in an office space in the Lippo Centre.
You’ll be working closely with Association and Committee Co-Chairs, Steering Committee, Advisory Committee and Sponsors to support the smooth and efficient running of the association. This is a diverse & dynamic position; to be successful you will be creative, flexible and able to work independently.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Weekly Financial updates for
- reconciling cash account with money in/out
- updating co-chairs on the balance in the:
- WiFA cash account (cash in account from sponsors. - excluding event funds due to charities)
- amount in account raised for charities
- sponsors payments outstanding
- any expenses paid or due
- Monthly financials - facilitating meeting with treasurer - full financial reports- discussion of monthly expenses-balances on account-tracking against budget -any cap ex needed
- Managing updates from the company’s secretary
- Monthly Newsletter / weekly EDMs
- Corporate partner communications, including mailing and calls to attend events, and building a relationship with the Corporate partners
- Monthly steerco meeting management & weekly steerco comms with the scheduled events list updates
- Oversight of our events management and CRM system, EventBank
- Vendor communications
- General public communications - responding to queries
- Website maintenance and updating
- Company admin - bank account set up, companies secretary management etc.
To be successful in this position you will be/have
- The right to work in Hong Kong
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (Chinese is a plus) including the ability to engage and influence a diverse network of stakeholders
- Strong experience with Microsoft suite plus an ability to pick up new (simple) technologies
- Attention to detail, ability to work independently, able to escalate when necessary and create efficiencies to the administration and event process
- A passion for Diversity and Inclusion initiatives and commitment to the strategy and goals of the association
- Highly organized and committed to meeting, sometimes tight, deadlines Experience in running a small Company and all that entails legally and financially
This part time position is paid on an hourly/weekly basis. Full details to be discussed. If you would like to learn more about this position and our organization please apply now with your CV and contact details. We will be looking for this person to start working with us on or before 7 May 2019.