|job title:||Customer Service Representative / Reception /Business Development|
|salary:||To be discussed, based on experience|
|job published:||27 days ago|
TORQ is looking for a Customer Service or Business Development Rep - to help identify, evaluate and recommend new business opportunities for the company and to greet and meet all customers who come into the studio for their classes to provide the best service possible. Reporting into the co-founders, this position will find, evaluate and structure partnership and acquisition opportunities in addition to working on current internal initiatives. This role requires people skills, an entrepreneurial spirit and analytical strength.The candidate will also be dealing with customers on a daily basis so will need exceptional customer service skills.
As a member of a very small team, the candidate must be independently motivated. The most important qualities s/he should possess are passion, agility and hustle. We are seeking an individual with diverse experiences who has shown entrepreneurial initiative that is always eager to find or start the next big thing. To work effectively, s/he must be able to simultaneously work on multiple projects, both strategic and practical, and at different stages. S/he should be excited about the opportunity to have major and perhaps, disruptive impact on a growing and dynamic lifestyle brand.
- Collaborate with the team to develop and implement plans with global impact and local adaptations
- Work cross-functionally to build 360 marketing plans– a plus but not required
- Brief and manage monthly member marketing plans– a plus but not required
- Oversee the execution of the company’s personalization efforts
- Build the strategy and marketing plans to support and drive the business– a plus but not required
- Bring fresh ideas to the table that drive brand awareness
- Support partnerships efforts and execution
- Conduct extensive sector/market research of all players in a particular space or market. Ability to adventure and try new products (this will include taking group fitness classes and exploring new concepts in the market)
- 2 years of customer service or brand building experience, preferably in consumer products
- Flexible Hours and can work weekends.
- Working in cross-functional teams through
- Must demonstrate strong interpersonal skills for interaction with internal/external senior leaders
- Courageous leader, can work through adversity, self-starter
- Excellent customer service skills
- Passion for fitness and wellness lifestyle
- University degree required.
- Experience and/or interest in consumer industries is highly desirable
- Technical skills: strong Microsoft office with Advanced Excel
- The position involves working not only in a team environment but independently as well. Ability to organize, prioritize and meet deadlines is essential