This job description sets out the scope of the role of Digital Marketing Manager at Nord Anglia Education central marketing department, together with the main duties of the post at the date when it was completed. It does not include or define all tasks which the post holder may be expected to carry out. Duties may vary from time to time without changing the nature of the post or the level of responsibility. The post holder may also be required to carry out any other duties as required by their line manager.
1. Reporting to
Head of Digital Marketing
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager, maternity cover (5 month contract) to work within our Digital Marketing Team and the wider Central Marketing & Admissions team based in Hong Kong. The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for defining and implementing search marketing strategies that align with marketing and business objectives; project managing digital projects across website development, social media, email marketing and inputting into the global digital marketing strategy. The role will be measured primarily on enquiry (lead) generation across digital channels, with the aim of improving our schools admissions process and digital marketing activities for increased ROI.
Experience in process improvement and implementation is crucial in this time of business (and team) growth. We are looking for a proactive person who can help us shape the future of Nord Anglia Education’s digital environment.
3. Main responsibilities
- Manage the relationship with Nord Anglia Education’s search marketing agency and ensure Search Marketing strategies are aligned with business requirements and executed efficiently
- Assist with the development, execution and evaluation of digital marketing strategies for the company to deliver business goals
- Contribute to the wider marketing strategy and operational plans when appropriate
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure delivery of the digital marketing strategy across schools
- Help guide the School Principals, Admissions and Marketing teams in preparing and delivering on digital marketing plans for each school that deliver the budgeted pupil numbers consistent with the overall proposition and digital marketing strategy
- Track and analyse the implementation of the digital marketing plans and propose actions to achieve pupil number targets
- Work in partnership with the schools and the Central Marketing, Admissions and Communications team to develop best practise across the school websites particularly in regard to content, UX and SEO
- Drive optimisation activities for all digital channels including split testing and online funnel conversion
- Support individual schools to achieve company standards across digital marketing activities.
- Develop global campaigns that can be tailored to individual schools
- Work in partnership with the schools to ensure they maintain their websites to a certain standard
- Project manage new build websites when needed
- Manage the upkeep of Nord Anglia Education’s corporate website when needed
4. Key skills and experience
- +5 years digital marketing experience
- Strong data analysis and advanced Excel skills
- Highly experienced working with Google Adwords and other paid search platforms
- Solid experience working across the full marketing mix and understanding of how digital integrates
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint for producing reports and presentations
- Experience in measuring and analysing online marketing campaigns including: natural and paid search, email, affiliate, display and social
5. Key behaviours
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated, with the ability to lead projects proactively
- Meticulous attention to detail, with an overall passion for continual improvement
- Innovative with a logical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Credible and articulate, with excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills