|job title:||Employee Relations Manager|
|salary:||Depending on experience|
|job published:||14 days ago|
A Pilots Association that has been representing, protecting and improving the conditions of professional pilots employed by a Hk Airline are seeking a part time Employee Relations Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the President, the Employee Relations Manager will work closely with Association’s Executive Committee to identify, analyse and suggest resolutions to all aspects of employee related issues, including situations where there are no precedents for resolutions available.
• Advise and influence the Executive Committee on all aspects of employee related issues, including the interpretation of employment laws, policies and company practices.
• Provide advice on employment related issues to Association members.
• Lead and conduct investigations regarding potential breaches of policy or labour laws.
• Formulate action plans, execute and manage matters in various Tribunals and Courts in Hong Kong.
• Coordinate and lead communications with various Government departments including, but not limited to, the Registry of Trade Unions.
• Provide regular status updates to the Executive Committee on outstanding matters, and provide accurate and detailed reports on all matters.
Key Skills and Abilities
• Bachelor Degree in Law/Human Resources/Employee Relations or equivalent.
• 6+ years employee relations experience.
• Strong knowledge of Hong Kong labour laws, including experience with the Labour Tribunal.
• Experience working with employee associations and the RTU an advantage.
• Demonstrable ability to handle multiple priorities and to work independently, use sound judgement and influence others.
• Good work ethic with a high degree of flexibility.
• Ability to handle sensitive/confidential issues and alert the Executive Committee to any potential breaches of policies or legislation.
• Experience in the Aviation industry an advantage.
flexibility: The position is for 20 hours per week, within a flexible working environment.