|job title:||English Teacher|
|salary:||Dependent on working arrangement and qualifications|
|job published:||22 days ago|
Education is the most powerful tool that can be used to change a life. At Headstart Group we aspire to provide the quality language support that students need to succeed and we couldn’t do that without a talented team of passionate teachers.
If you are just as dedicated to making a positive impact through education as we are, we would love to hear from you.
Role and responsibilities
We have positions available in schools all across Hong Kong so you can choose a location close to home. You can even decide whether you want to work in the mornings only, if you like to have your afternoons free, or just work for two or three days a week.
As a Headstart teacher your responsibilities will include;
- Delivering engaging English lessons
- Preparing lesson plans, teaching material and evaluation reports
- Designing activities to promote students’ interest in English
- Working with the local teaching staff to modify curriculum and teaching resources to cater for students’ diverse language abilities and enhance learning outcomes
Desired qualifications and attributes
- Bachelor’s degree
- Open-mindedness and creativity with a strong work ethic
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Teaching experience is an advantage
Send your teaching philosophy and resume by clicking Apply Now.
Headstart Group Ltd. is one of Hong Kong’s leading English educational institutions. We provide a wide range of educational services for kindergartens, primary and secondary schools as well as tertiary level institutions.
We offer teacher recruitment services, design bespoke English curricula, provide in-class and after-school English support programmes, and host extracurricular activities like drama clubs, fun days and camps.
For more information via teach.headstartgroup.co