Enrich is a fast growing, local NGO working to promote the economic empowerment of migrant domestic workers in Hong Kong. Established in 2007, Enrich provides financial literacy, business development and empowerment education programmes that allow migrant domestic workers to take greater control of their finances and secure the futures of their families.
We are celebrating our tenth year anniversary this year and are seeking an enthusiastic and skilled volunteer Event Manager to coordinate the number of large scale events we will be running in 2017. This is on a volunteer basis, part-time and we expect a minimum commitment of six months. We can offer a flexible working arrangement for the right candidate.
• Strong event management experience, including track record of overseeing and delivering events
• Excellent communication and organization skills
• Project and time management skills
• Well-organised, self-starter, team-player and able to work independently ;
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
• Passion for migrant women’s rights
• Fluency in spoken and written Cantonese
• Knowledge of the corporate sector in Hong Kong
• Experience working with the NGO sector.
|Job Title:||Event Manager|
|Contract Type:||Part-time / project / volunteer|
|Duration:||minimum 6 month|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available