|job title:||Executive Assistant|
|location:||Sai Wan, Hong Kong Island|
|salary:||HK$13k – 15k per month (pro rata)|
|job published:||19 days ago|
Reporting directly to the Executive Director and the Finance Manager, the Executive Assistant is responsible for providing high-quality administrative support to the Executive Director for all tasks and projects regardless of size and scope. The Executive Assistant will also be liasing with a range of external stakeholders including board members, business and community leaders. The Executive Assistant will also provide assistance to the Finance Manager.
The successful candidate for this position is proactive, resourceful, detail-oriented, well-organised, and demonstrates good judgement and decision-making skills.
- Maintain strong communications with the Executive Director
- Manage the Executive Director’s calendar, scheduling meetings and conference calls, coordinating with all stakeholders and arranging travel as needed
- Draft and manage the Executive Director’s internal and external communications
- Manage logistics for various meetings, including preparing information for use in meetings and organising schedules of multiple participants, including board members
- Serve as liaison to staff
- Coordinate recruitment of open posts and managing on-boarding of new starters
- Maintain HR policies, Staff Handbook and documentation of staff, consultants, interns, and volunteers in accordance with legal requirements
- Coordinating the leaver process
- Support the Finance Manager with month end processes as well as Company Secretarial tasks
- Office management; monitoring information technology hardware, furniture, office supplies and contracted printing services
- Office 365 administrator; emails and managing Sharepoint folders. Liaising with external IT contractors.
- Developing and maintaining positive working relationships with NGOs, protection claimant communities, and other stakeholders in relation to Justice Centre’s activities
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Good time management skills, with ability to multi-task and manage changing priorities effectively
- Min 3 years’ experience in an office admin role
- A strong work ethic and positive attitude, with a willingness to be flexible
- A professional and resourceful style with good instincts about when to work independently and when to leverage support from others
- Exceptional attention to detail
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook required; experience with PowerPoint preferred
- Multicultural sensitivity and ability to work with people from different cultural backgrounds and across varying language barriers
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills;
- Fluency in verbal and written English;
- Legal right to work in Hong Kong.
Who are we
Justice Centre Hong Kong is a non-profit, human-rights organisation working to protect the rights of Hong Kong’s most vulnerable forced migrants - refugees, victims of torture, survivors of human trafficking and forced labour. We envision Hong Kong as a fair and inclusive society where even the most marginalised enjoy fundamental rights and access to justice. We enable our clients to access their rights through legal and psychosocial support, policy, advocacy and research. We strive to strengthen the rule of law in Hong Kong.
Justice Centre Hong Kong provides a warm, friendly and motivated working environment.