A family-office investment fund is looking for an Executive Secretary/Personal Assistant to the Managing Partner with job responsibility as below:
- Provide full spectrum of secretarial and administration support such as schedule management, travel arrangement, collating agendas & minutes taking, follow up and consolidate initiatives and actions;
- Arrange and coordinate meetings with internal and external parties.
- Assist in coordination with subsidiary companies and partners.
- Responsible for general HR administrative duties.
- Undertake ad hoc duties
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related discipline
- At least 5 years of relevance experience, exposure in finance industry is highly preferred
- Able to handle multi-tasks and work independently under pressure with strong organizational and time management skills
- Mature personality, proactive, detail-minded and willingness to take on demanding duties
- A good team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Chinese WP, PowerPoint)
The is a full time role but flexibility can be negotiated. Candidates with less experience may be considered for an Office Administration role.