|job title:||Fashion Business Development Manager|
|salary:||Negotiable and will be adjusted to experience.|
|job published:||2 months ago|
A fashion designer brand is looking for a Fashion Business Development Manager with a background in luxury fashion buying or merchandising.
The requirements are:
- University degree in Marketing or International business
- Min 10 years relevant experience in global luxury fashion branding of which 5 years in a managerial level
- Good experience in fashion buying, online business and retail experience worldwide including APAC is preferred;
- Manage overall business development, marketing and sale activities of the corporate brand program
- Formulate and implement overall Business strategy and plan of the retail and wholesale business world widely.
- Brand building and prepare plans that build and promote further growth for the brand.
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude with the ability to relate well to a diverse range of people
- Willing to travel
flexibility: 4 days office or full time
languages: excellent communication skill in English, Mandarin/Cantonese are a plus
Senior Manager, Business Development
Salary: To be discussed and negotiable
Assistant / Technical Designer - fashion
Wong Chuk Hang
Salary: To be discussed and depending on experience
Kowloon / work-from-home
Hong Kong Island
Salary: 30,000 - 50,000+