An artisanal bakery that supplies artisan sourdough breads, croissants and fine pastries for gourmet restaurants and hotels is looking for a Finance Controller/Manager to cope with their rapid expansion. This is a challenging position with a good career growth opportunity.
· Create, structure and secure the financial control and reporting
· Responsible of calculating and monitoring products margins
· Yearly budgeting
· Involvement in company Business Plans (For the financial section of the new projects)
· Responsible of monthly HR
· Implementation of Standard Operating Procedures and Systems following our growth.
· Assessing the performance of these areas against the company’s goals and plans.Responsible of keeping all operations in line with the goal of the company.
· Deliver ad-hoc projects as specified.
· Directly reporting to the founders of the company.
· 15 days annual leave
· Discretionary bonus
· Medical insurance (hospitalization, outpatient claim and dental)
· Meal allowance
· Full facilities of staff pantry
· Master Degree holder with a major in Business/Finance or equivalent
· 3 to 7 years’ experience in a similar position.
· Strong communications skills in both written and spoken in English and Cantonese.
· Key Skills:
- Independent and analytical
- strong organization skills
- good system/IT understanding