A fast growing luxury children’s wear brand with more than 150 retail stockists globally is looking for a part-time Financial Comntroller.
flexibility: 2 days per week to start
The role will include:
- Establish and maintain financial systems and tools to provide management reporting and analysis
- Management of Accounts Payable and Receivable Aging
- Establish and maintain strict cost and resource allocation as well as monthly performance control and reporting systems.
- Perform detailed expense analysis and help identify areas of improvement including vendor contract negotiations
- Support new strategic objectives monitoring the sales process, resource allocation, and order execution.
- Prepare annual financial plan and budget for the company's management
- Ensure the compliance with related provisions of the HK tax law and other laws, the relevant provisions of the financial management of a registered company in HK including employee related filings, etc.
- Oversee annual audit proceedings with external Auditors and ensure timely audit filings.
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or the equivalent
- Qualified accountant with ACCA, HKICPA or equivalent qualification
- At least 10 years of working experience with at least 4-5 years in a supervisory role
- Prior experience with China exposure and familiar with IFRS and US GAAP is definitely an advantage
- Excellent communication skills with a very result oriented mindset
- Fluent English
- Flexible work schedule
- Opportunity to be involved in shaping the strategic direction of the company
- Fast paced and energetic working environment