Enrich is a fast growing, local NGO working to promote the economic empowerment of migrant domestic workers in Hong Kong. Established in 2007, Enrich provides financial literacy, business development and empowerment education programmes that allow migrant domestic workers to take greater control of their finances and secure the futures of their families. Enrich is seeking an enthusiastic and highly skilled Fundraising and Development Manager to support its fast growth.
• Manage the overall fundraising work of the organization: refining, managing and executing fundraising plans to ensure sustainable growth and development
• Coordinate and work closely with our fundraising committee to develop the fundraising strategy towards all donors segments (mainly corporates, foundations and individual donors) and to identify and implement initiatives and projects to raise resources
• Initiate contacts with potential funders and track opportunities for grants proposals from corporates, foundations, agencies
• Engage with potential donors to secure funds and resources, by writing grants proposals and fundraising appeals (with the assistance of a Project Officer, and collaborating closely with Programs team to ensure relevant programs packaging in funding proposals)
• Manage and develop relationship with donors: produce reporting as required by our donors, provide updates about our activities (with the assistance of a Project Officer)
• Contribute to enhancing Enrich’s brand and raising Enrich’s profile in the Hong Kong community through developing and refining communications strategy to broaden the base of donors, supporters and partners
• Represent Enrich at events and external relations engagements
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
• Passion for women’s rights
• 6 to 10 years experience in fundraising for not-for-profit institutions or in CSR / philanthropic activities in corporates
• Ability to engage senior-management people in various corporate organizations as well as high net worth individuals
• Well-organised, self-starter, team-player and able to work independently ;
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
• Experience working with the NGO sector
• Knowledge of migrant workers cause
• Fluency in spoken and written Cantonese
Fundraising and Development Manager
|Job Title:||Fundraising and Development Manager|
|Salary:||Negotiable and will be adjusted to experience.|
|Start Date:||as soon as possible|
|Contact Name:||Isabelle Ensarguet|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Fashion Business Development Manager
Salary: Negotiable and will be adjusted to experience.
Digital Marketing SEO Specialist
work from home / office
Salary: starting base + commission on sales
Administrative Assistant (US Based, telecommute)