A growing grocery company is looking for Sales Manager to join their small team.
- Managing and maintaining grocery client relationships
- Responsible for growing sales in current grocery stores and increasing grocery and convenience store locations
- Build monthly wholesale budget and reporting performance to budget on a weekly basis
- Responsible for visiting clients to review stock levels and maintain active engagement with clients
- Work with marketing manager to ensure point of sale, sales promotion and event marketing material are consistently provided to clients
- Responsible for in-store sales promotion events
- Preference for candidates with experience in grocery sales
- Experience with start-up companies and/or proven comfort with a fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment with a small team
- Min of 5 years relevant full-time sales work experience
- Strong command of written and spoken English and Cantonese. Proficiency in Mandarin would be an advantage.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, preferably in marketing, communications or related field
- Travel allowance
- Performance bonus
- Education allowance
- 5-day work week