A venture capital is looking to hire a talented and experienced marketer or brand strategist to lead marketing activities for the company.
- The Head of Marketing will develop and execute a plan of multi-channel activities, including but not limited to unique and compelling marketing campaigns (spanning digital properties), thought leadership articles, speaking engagements and press opportunities.
- Lead and manage an in-house team for execution on company’s marketing strategy.
- Develop company's digital footprint: from website content to social media strategy.
- Liaise with outside creative teams, PR agencies, freelancers, development teams, etc. to execute on marketing activities.
- They are looking for candidates with 7-10 years experience in a strategic or management role at a marketing/digital agency or similar role.
- Proven track record in leading digital campaigns through to success and experience in creative direction, product management or brand strategy.
- Fluent in written and spoken English is required. Spoken and written Chinese Mandarin is preferred.