|job title:||Head of Strategy and Operations|
|contract type:||Part-time / flexi-time|
|location:||Flexible, may work from home, co-working space in Kennedy Town|
|salary:||Salary commensurate with experience.|
|job published:||18 days ago|
The CMHA HK is a not for profit member-led organisation working specifically with the corporate sector to create mentally healthy workplaces. The Alliance is business-led and expert guided and aims to help shape the global business mental health agenda. We aim to increase mental health literacy, provide employers with practical tools and resources, and provide our members with the opportunity to share and hear from the experiences of other companies.
The CMHA HK team is seeking a team member to help grow CMHA HK, ensuring it meets the needs of members organisations and contributes to developing the overall mental health agenda. The post holder will act in a leading role in the organisation, helping to shape strategy, leading on efforts to engage and bring members together, and oversee day to day operations. We are able to offer flexible working with multiple opportunities for personal development and progress for the right candidate.
The post holder will act as the primary point of contact for members and is responsible for the smooth running of the CMHA HK operations. They will lead day to day strategic operations for CMHA HK, ensuring we deliver on objectives and meet member needs - but are able to grow in response to need and market trends. The post holder, in collaboration with the CEO, will help to ensure wider learning and ensure that CMHA HK is seen as a leader in workplace mental health.
- Growing new business and meeting with potential new client members
- Maintaining relationships with existing members; ensuring regular contact and that CMHA HK is responsive to members needs
- Developing strategy and leading growth of the organisation in collaboration with CEO
- Hosting and leading events with members
- Leading on development of new ideas and toolkits
- Oversee delivery of Thriving at Work Assessments for each member organisation
- In charge of Annual Report and impact metrics in collaboration with CEO
- Developing new materials for membership including member onboarding information
- Working with Events Coordination officer to ensure smooth delivery of CMHA HK events
- Supporting with dissemination ‘Workplace Mental Health in Practice’ series and other research reports
- Overview of budgeting, in consultation with CEO
- Representing CMHA HK at external and member speaking events (conferences, panels etc)
- Supervising team members and overseeing work, as appropriate
- Support with training for members and external clients, if applicable
- Liaising with the CMHA Global team, as appropriate
We are a small but dedicated team. As such, the post holder may from time-to-time be required to take on additional responsibilities to ensure smooth running of the organisation.
- Interest in mental health
- Knowledge and awareness of key issues facing staff working in the corporate sector on mental health
- At least five years experience in relevant roles (strategy/operations related) and track record of delivery
- Experience in working with corporate clients/ within a corporate workplace environment e.g. HR team
- Excellent planning and coordination skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Good interpersonal skills
- Interest in working for a not-for-profit organisation
- Willingness to work flexibly and undertake duties that may be part of running and growing a small organisation
- Ability to work autonomously
- Cantonese and/ or Mandarin written and spoken skills
- Mental health/ health related background
- Experience in delivery of training and public speaking
- Experience in delivering workshops/ hosting meetings
- Knowledge and experience of accounting/budgeting
- Experience in producing reports
- Accounting/budgeting/invoicing experience
Hours and Expectations
The role is approximately 3 days / 24 hours per week. The CMHA HK is pleased to offer flexible working arrangements.
Depending on the candidate, there will be opportunities for the role to expand to 4 days or full time and to take on more of a leadership role.
- The candidate is welcome to work from home or other location, but office space will be made available (if requested) and the post holder must also be available for team and external meetings.
- Appointments are made on a contract basis, and staff are contracted on a consultant basis.
Candidates should be able to work in Hong Kong; we are unfortunately unable to sponsor visas at the current time.
Applications will be accepted until the position has been filled. The position is available for an immediate or January start.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Please visit www.cmhahk.org for further details.
Please provide a covering letter and Curriculum Vitae when applying for the role to Zoe and Rhiannon.
Salary: to be discussed
Research and Communications Officer
Flexible, may work from home, co-working space in Kennedy Town
Salary: Salary commensurate with experience.
Salary: market rate - depending on experience
Salary: Depending on experience and availability