|job title:||HR & Recruitment Associate|
|contract type:||Part-time / flexi-time|
|salary:||to be discussed, depending experience|
|job published:||25 days ago|
An international Finance Research Company is looking for a dynamic person to join their team to support the Asia research management team in recruiting and general business operations.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Talent/Pipeline Management which includes candidate screening, as well as database management
- Source candidates for roles through various channels (campus hiring, referrals and external contacts)
- Manage advertising process, ensuring all roles are added to external websites (LinkedIn, E Financial Careers) and through internal channels
- Pre-screen candidates and conduct first round interview
- Schedule all internal interviews, co-ordinate interview and assessment feedback.
- Provide candidates with frequent & timely communication throughout recruitment process, share manager feedback and appropriately disposition all candidates
- Develop process improvements and implement solutions
- Establish rapport with colleagues within Asia and with our global recruiting colleagues, and partner with the appropriate stakeholders for candidate development and offers
- Work closely with HR team to manage role and candidate process.
- Facilitate onboarding program for full-time and summer associates
- Administrative support for ongoing and future initiatives
- Internal event organization, including training and social activities for research employees
- Scheduling and calendar management
- Bachelor's degree or international equivalent
- Multi tasker with good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Comfortable and interested in interacting with employees, external vendors and candidates at all levels
- Innovative, creative and results-oriented
- Fluent in English (verbal and written), fluency in Cantonese and Putonghua would be an advantage, but not a must
- Able to work 3 days a week
- Fluent in English (verbal and written),
- Cantonese and Putonghua would be an advantage (priority)