A leading fashion multinational is looking for an HR Assistant for a 6 month project.
You will support the Learning & Development, Talent Acquisition & Talent Management at the regional level and be responsible for assisting the implementation of the corporate worldwide and regional initiatives.
flexibility: 6 months
languages: high proficiency in written and oral English and Putonghua (Mandarin)
• Bachelor Degree or above in Human Resources Management or equivalent.
• Minimum 1-year HR experience as generalist (preferably with L&D, TA&TM exposure) within a fast paced, matrix managed MNC.
• Proven experience in dealing with multi-cultural human resources matters, with sound project management skills, organizational skills, analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
• Customer oriented a good team member with proactive and “can-do” attitude.
• Articulate and effective communicator with good presentation skills.