A leading wealth management company is looking for an HR Assistant on a part time basis.
The Human Resources Assistant is responsible for providing all-rounded support to Human Resources Department with respect to recruitment, C&B, training, and staff engagement activities.
- Perform clerical and provide administrative support to the team
- Prepare documents and coordinate meetings and appointment
- Assist in data entry and document filing
- Support the office as needed with ad-hoc duties
- Add and update HR Personnel records, and Leave records
- Provide operational support to recruitment process, e.g. arrange interview and prepare on-boarding kits and when required;
- Assist to prepare documents for working permit application and renewal;
- Other ad hoc tasks as needed.
- Well verse in MS office (including Words, Excel, and PowerPoint);
- Detail-minded and able to work independently with minimum supervision;
- Enjoy teamwork, responsible and proactive, with pleasant personality;
- Able to multi-task and meet deadlines;
- Strong communication and coordination skills, proficiency in written and spoken English
· 2 days per week / 4 half days per week