A leading primary insurance and reinsurance company is looking for an HR Manager for a 6 month project role in their Beijing offices.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
Responsible for HR planning & implementation and administration of all human resources functions. Ensure high quality operative management of HR function functions/activities according to policies and in compliance with local government legislations. Secure implementation of regional HR guidelines.
- Responsible for implementing the annual HR Plan, HR policy and procedure that align with the business needs and plans. Provide strategic support to the senior management from overall HR perspectives on branch level.
- Manage all payroll issues, participate in market remuneration survey, perform job matching analysis and monitor the market trends in order to develop competitive compensation packages
- Manage the recruitment and selection of new staff, promotion and movement of existing staff
- Manage local HR projects and provide support to global and regional HR initiatives and projects.
- Manage employee welfare and fringe benefits programs. Keep abreast with the market practices, and in compliance with policies as well as local government legislations
- Promote harmonious employee relations and maintain a positive working atmosphere, foster effective communication between employees and management.
- Interact with external consultants and government agencies.
- University degree in human resources management, business administration, social science or a related field
- Minimum 10 years of experience in all rounded HR / Administration management functions, preferably in the primary or reinsurance business
- Good knowledge of prevailing HR practices, trends and HR developments
- Good interpersonal and counselling skills
- A team player and self-motivated
- Fluent in written and spoken Mandarin
- Familiar with labor law and local government policies