|job title:||HR Support|
|contract type:||Part-time / flexi-time|
|salary:||to be discussed, depending experience|
|job published:||19 days ago|
A global asset management firm with a strong focus on research is looking for a dynamic HR person to join their team in Hong Kong to support the Asia research management team in recruiting and general business operations.
if you have an interest in HR, keen to learn but no previous experience, the company is open to providing the needed training and support for the right candidate.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Talent/Pipeline Management which includes candidate screening, as well as database management
- Source candidates for roles through various channels (campus hiring, referrals and external contacts)
- Manage advertising process, ensuring all roles are added to external websites (LinkedIn, E Financial Careers) and through internal channels
- Pre-screen candidates and conduct first round interview
- Schedule all internal interviews, co-ordinate interview and assessment feedback.
- Provide candidates with frequent & timely communication throughout recruitment process, share manager feedback and appropriately disposition all candidates.
- Develop process improvements and implement solutions
- Establish rapport with colleagues within Asia and with our global recruiting colleagues, and partner with the appropriate stakeholders for candidate development and offers
- Work closely with the Human Capital to manage role and candidate process.
- Facilitate onboarding program for full-time and summer associates
- Business Operations
- Administrative support for ongoing and future initiatives ·
- Internal event organization, including training and social activities for research employees
- Scheduling and calendar management
- You will report to the Director of Asia Research and the
- Director of Asia Research Associate.
- Bachelor's degree or international equivalent
- Multi tasker with good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Comfortable and interested in interacting with employees, external vendors and candidates at all levels
- Innovative, creative and results-oriented
- Fluent in English (verbal and written), fluency in Cantonese and Putonghua would be an advantage, but not a must
- Able to work 3 days a week
- Location Hong Kong