A venture capital is looking for an Investment Analyst to support their investments in China. This role will include 50%+ travelling to mainland China, mostly Beijing.
- Process and analyze economic and market data;
- Due diligence on prospective portfolio companies;
- Participate in writing timely investment report and research report internally;
- Roadshow and presentation to colleagues and clients; and
- Work on ad hoc projects as required.
- University Bachelor degree or above is required, Accounting or Finance major is preferred;
- CFA or CPA qualification is a plus;
- General understanding of economics, buy-side experience a plus;
- 1-5 years work experience in financial industry;
- Experiences in developing investment strategy, corporate finance, research analyst or related venture capital experience is preferred;
- Strong Excel, Powerpoint, Keynote skill;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Self-motivated, ability to work well both independently and in team setting;
- Ability to deliver work task on time, be able to work long hours and work under fast pace environment;
- Travel to China frequently, >50% of the time with some international travel.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese fluency in Putonghua is a must.