|job title:||IT Project Coordinator|
|salary:||to be discussed, depending experience|
|job published:||6 days ago|
A growing tech company is looking for an IT Project coordinator.
The Project Coordinator is responsible for ensuring successful completion of projects, evolutions implementations, at Customer’s satisfaction, ensuring Customer’s loyalty and durability, while ensuring rationalisation of production, thereby securing revenues for the Group, at controlled production costs.
- Organising and managing the entire project's life cycle
- Monitoring project progress and performance;
- Working closely with internal and external customers to ensure project quality; Manage customer expectation and satisfaction;
- Ensuring successful outcome and timeliness of completion of all projects;
- Taking the lead in project methodology & process definition, re-engineering, implementation, change management and related activities;
- Ensurimh good communication and collaboration with the Product team, Execution and Sales teams.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in IT or related disciplines;
- 3+ years of working experience in project coordination - Exposure to multiple project management methodologies & tools (Holder of PMP or other accreditation an asset);
- Understanding and proven track-record of Project Management of the whole project life cycle (from demonstration, requirements gathering and analysis, quotation, planning & task assignments, development, testing, implementation and deployment, user training, to post go-live support);
languages: Proficient in English and Chinese is a must
flexibility: full time