|job title:||Japanese Customer & Operations Support|
|job published:||23 days ago|
A specialist Japanese online global consulting and marketing firm, dedicated to the retail foreign exchange industry is seeking a Japanese Customer & Operations Support.
The company specialises in consulting Asian retail foreign exchange traders and provides dedicated account support, education, FX news and analysis to all its clients who wish to open a trading account with one of the company's partner foreign exchange brokers.
- Assist with customer support on all incoming email & telephone enquiries regarding partner FX companies (email and Skype telephone support only).
- Assist with writing and proofreading Japanese website content, social media content and marketing material for new FX partners.
- Assist with English to Japanese translation, and or writing weekly Japanese FX news and analysis.
- Work closely with the operations team to process all new client account applications and respond to client requests.
Work closely with the management team to devise new strategies for business growth and assist with the establishment of new business FX Partner relationships.
- Native (Fluent) Japanese language skills (essential).
- Strong English-Japanese, Japanese-English translation skills (essential).
- Proven Japanese customer support experience (highly advantageous, not essential).
- Previous experience in the Finance/Forex Industry (highly advantageous, not essential).
- Marketing knowledge and experience (highly advantageous, not essential).
- Possess confident communication skills to effectively liaise with Japanese clients. ▪ Polite, friendly and approachable. (丁寧な日本語)
- Can work well under pressure.
- Strong multi tasking abilities.
- Good understanding of the global financial and FX markets. Keeps up to date with current news. Other details
- Part time role (can lead into full time role in the future).
- Work from home (will be communicating through Skype). ▪ Competitive salary