|job title:||Lead Developer - Front Office Risk Technology|
|salary:||to be discussed, depending on experience|
|job published:||10 days ago|
You will join the Front Office Risk Management technology team, working for Global Markets Risk IT in the APAC region. The IT team is a key partner to the Global Markets business in APAC and has been a major contributor to its recent success.
- You will become a strategic part of the business by building positive relationships with the Front Office, understanding the challenges they face and using your technical expertise to deliver the systems we need.
- You will work closely with business partners including business platform owners, front office trading and quantitative modelers in developing technology solutions that contribute to these platforms.
- You will work as a full stack developer on multi-tiered, distributed risk systems built on Microsoft Dot NET technologies and associated micro-services that expose platform capabilities.
- You will train and mentor development teams in the adoption of agile principles including TDD and help teams improve CI/CD processes and encourage DevOps mentality within the Risk IT group.
- You will lead key risk platform initiatives, drive design and delivery by working with Risk IT developers in the region.
- You will drive the evaluation of new technologies and help establish technical biases for the group.
- You will represent Asia in global technical governance forums to drive platform architecture and adoption of new technologies.
- You will help evolve the Asia Risk System strategy by working closely with Senior IT and Business partners.
- You will identify and hire technical talent for development teams and contribute to the evolution of the overall technical hiring processes within the firm.
- Good Degree in IT (but will consider a Mathematics, Engineering, or other Science degree) with strong coding experience.
- 10+ years’ commercial software development experience, predominantly on Microsoft Dot NET technologies alongside crafting solutions using both SQL and NoSQL data stores (SQL Server, Oracle, Hadoop, Cassandra or MongoDB) is a requirement.
- A real passion for Agile working practices and a strong dream to work with baked-in quality disciplines, such as TDD and test automation.
- Experience coaching teams in adopting test driven, agile software methodologies and associated tools/technologies is a requirement.
- Proven ability to work well in delivering complex systems in a changing, fast paced environment.
- Sound knowledge of application architecture and design.
- Experience in distributed, data driven application development is preferred.
- Experience in building solutions based on a high-performance Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) is preferred.
- Significant experience in hiring and building effective software development teams that are able to function independently.
- A real passion for technology outside the work environment, open mind and the ability to learn, teach and adapt quickly.
- Knowledge of financial products especially fixed income derivatives, their valuation and the generation of risk is a plus.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Embracing diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.