|job title:||Marketing and Communications Manager – Luxury Fragrance|
|salary:||to be discussed, depending experience|
|job published:||11 days ago|
Marketing and Communications Manager – Luxury Fragrance
A luxury home fragrance brand (selling in leading department stores in Asia, Europe and US) is recruiting a Marketing and Communications Manager to help implement its global on line and off line strategy. This is a full time position, based in the company’s head office in Central, Hong Kong.
This role will be responsible for working with our general teams, consultants and retail partners teams around the world to help manage our branding, brand visibility and implementation of brand projects. You will be part of the senior team to lead the extensive global expansion through developing a strong communication strategy, brand profile management and product marketing support.
In addition, the role will also assume responsibility for managing the e-commerce marketing support overseeing our digital executive.
At Cochine our internal partnership way of working is taken very seriously and we are
all seen as an integral part of the team. You will, no doubt, have fun working with the dynamic team.
To provide Marketing and PR support for the brand, reporting to the Founder and Managing Director.
This is a 360 degree role, incorporating all elements of brand PR, events, marketing and promotions to support the Cochine brand image, visibility and sales. We are looking for a talented and experienced pro-active, organised and stand alone manager with a creative flair and sensitivity to the luxury market to join our team.
Fluent spoken and written English is essential.
Tasks will include:
- Working with the Founder and Managing Director and team to develop and execute a global marketing and promotional plan:
- sampling activities
- in store promotions
- marketing initiatives
- Prepare, update and distribute marketing materials internally.
- Work with our Founder and MD on new packaging, brochures, presentations and other marketing material.
- Keep brand presentations up to date with latest launches, press coverage and news and share with the team
- Work with external agencies and internal digital marketing team to grow ouronline business and awareness through online marketing, EDMs and SEO’s.
- Plan and oversee preparation of content for Facebook, Instagram and other social media platforms and website
- Work with our China partner to develop a comprehensive communication plan to launch our brand in China through Chinese social media sites, supporting new bricks and mortar stores and general press communication.
- Work with global agencies on Press and PR initiatives to support all brand messages, new product launches and founder stories.
- Manage press release drafts, brand bible presentations and any other materials distributed to press, retail partners and other business partners.
- Oversee management of database of product images and manage all images distributed to press, partners and on-line social media.
- Manage all global press events ensuring a consistent image and message.
- Manage internal distribution of press coverage to ensure our sales teams send all leading articles / images are sent to key clients, suppliers and online teams (website, facebook, instagram).
- Manage events to support key initiatives globally:
- Collaboration with fashion brands
- Collaboration with leading perfumes
- Product launches
- Seasonal limited edition launches
- General brand events
- Excellent and creative written & oral communication.
- Exemplary organisational skills, and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of the luxury market, an interest in luxury, fashion, beauty and fragrance.
- Confident and self-motivated, with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- working under pressure.
- Ability to work as part of a small team with “can do” attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Possess a minimum of 8-10 years’ experience as a PR and MarketingManager
- Good knowledge of, and proficiency in, Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Experience in e-commerce, social media and online marketing especiallyFacebook, Instagram and WeChat
Skills & Qualifications
- Fluent written and spoken English. Cantonese and Mandarin beneficial
- Knowledge and use of excel and power point
- Strong understanding of luxury brand values
- Data-friendly, customer-friendly
- Organised and self-motivated
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work autonomously but also work as part of a small team with “can do” attitude
Start date: ASAP
Reporting to: Founder and Managing Director