As Hong Kong based business specialists and virtual assistants we offer part-time remote support to coaches, consultants, entrepreneurs and service-oriented teams. The work we do varies from diary and email management, to implementing your marketing activities, and everything in between.
We have an exciting opportunities to join our growing team.
- know how to use social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter?
- love nurturing client relationships AND ticking things off your to-do-list?
- have a marketing mindset?
- have studied or worked as a marketing assistant or personal assistant within a marketing department?
- have the space, up-to-date technology and capacity to work from home?
- use Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint to an intermediate/advanced level
- confidently and easily use the Internet, social media and Gmail?
- manage your own time without getting flustered or overwhelmed when you have multiple demands?
- pick up new software quickly and easily without getting frustrated or anxious?
- attend 1-2 face-to-face meetings monthly or work from a client’s office every second week?
If you’re answering YES to these questions, please visit our website to view our full position summary and instructions on how to apply.