|job title:||Marketing Campaign Manager|
|salary:||to be discussed - start September|
|job published:||11 days ago|
Heels & Yield specialises in Financial Mentoring and Coaching for professional women and high net worth individuals. We demystify personal finances and investing. When we understand how money works, we can make empowered, confident decisions in every aspect of our lives.
HEELS & YIELD POSITION DESCRIPTION:
Marketing Campaign Manager
Heels & Yield is developing workshops, online courses and programs that provides in-depth training to women on exactly how to start plan their finances and achieve their dreams. We are looking for a passionate and experienced individual to join our team and help support the program and the professional women in it.
We are looking for candidates with boundless enthusiasm, creativity, loyalty! We want the person to know our audience, be a great listener to clients and share the same big picture vision as our founder. Most importantly, we want someone who is a TEAM PLAYER.
The Marketing Campaign manager will be responsible for creating and executing marketing campaigns for our workshops and private coaching. They will be responsible to work with internal and external teams members/collaborators to effective market courses to new and existing customers. The Heels & Yield operates in English & Chinese, a candidate with strong English & Chinese (Cantonese and or Mandarin) skills are essential.
- Create B2C (business to consumer) or B2B (business to business) integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers
- Implement, track and measure marketing campaigns
- Manage internal and external team/ agencies and freelance marketers that contribute to marketing campaigns
- Keep track of marketing budget and monitor spending
- Write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials
- Ensure that the organisation’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns
- Ensure accuracy of marketing materials and provide formal sign off if necessary
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns
- Administer the website(s)
- Stay current on marketing trends
- Review client surveys and work with team to do prospective client interviews to understand changing needs and new workshop opportunities
- Understand buying cycle of perspective clients and update marketing plan
- 3-4 years of experience as a campaign manager, marketing manager.
- Passionate about finance/finance education and/or has proven experience
- Self-motivated and enjoys taking the initiative
- Team player who works well with a remote team and also local team
- Excellent writing skills in English, Chinese written skills are a plus
- Attention to detail
- Works well with a team remotely and in the office
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Good public speaker
flexibility: full time (4.5 days work week, 1 day working from home)
languages: English, Cantonese and/ Mandarin
contract: 3 months probation, 1 year contract