|job title:||Marketing Coordinator / Administrator|
|job published:||13 days ago|
Urban Hatch is seeking to hire a part-time marketing coordinator / administrator.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter who is passionate about being involved in a new business providing childbirth education and support for new parents. Your skillset will be varied and you will have the ability to take on various marketing, administration, social media content and event coordination related tasks.
About the Role:
Marketing: maintaining and issuing email campaigns. Posting content into a WordPress website. Sharing content with partners.
Administration: ensuring customer relationship management system is kept up to date.
Social Media Content coordination: regularly posting content and stories on Instagram, Facebook and Linked In.
Event Coordination: Event calendar coordination and venue booking. Posting online marketing for events, and updating related email campaigns.
Community Management: engagement with and maintenance of off- and online community.
Graphic Design: basic photo and content editing
- Proven attention to detail, and ability to learn quickly on the job.
- Flexibility, intuition and passion for being involved in a small business in the midwifery field.
- Management of small marketing campaigns
- Social media content management
- Basic graphic design skills
- Basic knowledge of maintaining and posting website content
- Experience using the following systems (or equivalent) is essential: Instagram, Facebook, Canva, MailChimp
- Experience using the following systems (or equivalent) is advantageous: EventBrite, Asana, Survey Monkey, Microsoft Office suite
- working from home, around 15 hours per week. Successful candidate must already have legal rights to work in Hong Kong
- Commencement: immediatelyLanguage
- requirements: English with good communication skills
Quarry Bay or Work From Home
working from home (supplied with laptop and our systems – will come into the office 1 x day per week)
Salary: hourly salary, depending on experience.
Customer Service Representative / Reception /Business Development
Salary: To be discussed, based on experience