|job title:||Operations Manager|
|location:||working from home (supplied with laptop and our systems – will come into the office 1 x day per week)|
|salary:||hourly salary, depending on experience.|
|job published:||22 days ago|
Andrews Partnership is looking for an Operations Manager on a part-time, work-from-home basis.
This is a very varied role with flexible hours supporting a team of three. You need to come from a corporate background, with B2B experience with a high attention to detail, and the ability to juggle! Personal characteristics include; highly motivated self starter, with a fun attitude!
- Marketing; Sending out our monthly e-newsletter; including content & list coordination, producing a LI post forward features list, event diary management and venue booking/industry calendar
- Admin/PA; Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies & Coordinating diary appointments for Managing Partner. Producing monthly reports
- Researcher; Managing business’ database, candidate profiling and producing client reports.
- High attention to detail
- Flexible attitude, this is a highly variable role and we’re looking for a can-do attitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word and Excel
- Experience with database systems
- Experience of survey monkey and Mailchimp advantages
- Previous experience as PA, administrator or Researcher
flexibility: 16 hours per week, preferably 4x4hours, work from home - with 1 day in the office.