Courses & Seminars Limited (C&S) www.courses-seminars.com is a leading provider of continuous professional training for professionals in legal and financial sectors as well as listed company executives who need to get updated on compliance and regulatory issues. Since its inception in 2001, the company has organized and held over 1,400 courses, seminars and conferences which have attracted top level executives from a wide range of industries. C&S has recently launched its publication business targeting the finance and legal sectors.
- Manage online marketing and develop social media marketing/branding e.g. LinkedIn, etc.
- Analyze customer data and develop targeted marketing strategies/campaigns
- Build/update client database and source prospective customers via various means
- Formulate and execute promotion campaigns
- Develop and implement customer loyalty and customer retention program
- Conduct market research and target group segmentation
This position offers many opportunities for personal development and is a stepping stone to bigger and brighter prospects within an expanding business. To be successful, you must have the following qualifications and attributes:
- University graduate in a related discipline such as marketing, business management with 3-5 years' relevant working experience preferred.
- Experience in events marketing and in publishing is an advantage
- Excellent in research and information search
- Knowledge of Design Software such as Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver and Flash will be an advantage
- Some experience in website administration
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to categorize, organize and large volume of paperwork
- Excellent word processing skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint required. Knowledge of Microsoft Access preferred.
- Strong in data analysis and data integration
- Very well spoken & written English; knowledge of Chinese (Cantonese) is advantageous.
- Effective communication, interpersonal skills & collaboration skills
- Mature, diligent, detail-oriented, fast learner & analytical; good listener
Part-Time or Flexi-Time, around 20 hours per week
Languages: Excellent English reading, writing and speaking. Knowledge of Chinese (Cantonese) advantageous but not required.
Contract for 6 months – can be extended on satisfactory performance