An Industry Membership Association is looking for an Office Administrator on a part-time basis.
Assisting the Executive Committee and Executive Director Employee and Industrial Relations with various office management duties including, but not limited to:
- Updating expenses in Xero;
- Facilitating autopay for monthly subscriptions;
- Banking related liaison, bank transfers and reconciliations;
- Preparation of the Association’s annual budget;
- Attending and facilitating regular meetings;
- Ensuring MPF is completed in a timely manner and in compliance with MPF regulations;
- Managing the Association’s membership card privilege programme;
- Processing new members (welcome, autopay, invoicing, advise);
- Managing the marketing campaign to new members;
- Meeting preparation when required;
- Negotiation of relevant contracts on behalf of the Association;
- General office administration and HR duties;
- Ensuring accurate and timely payroll is complete;
- Managing the Association’s correspondence via Mailchimp;
- Liaison with Government authorities (ie the Registry of Trade Unions) and filing necessary documentation as and when required;
- General office management including paying bills, ordering water etc;
- General administrative duties;
- Document e-filing (Using Google Drive or similar);
- Data entry;
- Preparation of documents (Word, Powerpoint, some Excel required);
- Minute taking at Committee meetings; and
- Any other duties as required from time to time, at the discretion of the Association.
A good command of both written and spoken English (Cantonese is preferable), meticulous and be able to work independently. Experience in using Excel, Powerpoint and Word is essential. Experience with small business accounting packages is also essential (Xero desirable). Experience using Google Drive preferred. HSBCNet and MailChimp experience desirable.
flexibility: 24 hours per week / days and hours flexible.
languages: English & Cantonese is an advantage