|job title:||Office Administrator / PA|
|location:||Sai Wan (near HKU MTR)|
|salary:||to be discussed, depending on experience|
|job published:||22 days ago|
Candidates will preferably have proven (3 years) experience in a variety of industrial and civil sectors. Previous experience in Operations / Personnel management and Marketing and Sales would be considered and advantage. Possessing proficiency in Microsoft Office, fluency in English and Cantonese (Mandarin is also an advantage). The exact employment, and incentive package offer will be based on the candidate's experience and qualifications.
- Undergraduate degree, diploma or tertiary education / certification is preferred
- Minimum 3 years of Previous Office Administrator / Personal Assistant experience
- High-level spoken and written English and Cantonese is required. Spoken Mandarin is a bonus.
- Hong Kong based with monthly ad hoc travel to Macau required.
Personal Assistant to CEO:
- Scheduling meetings
- Organizing travel arrangements
- Preparation assistance
- Compiling meeting minutes
- Assist with translation where required
- Related “Follow up tasks” (i.e., distribution of Company marketing material)
- Organizing CEO’s emails to folders
- Handling of generic email enquiries
- Responding to emails on CEOs’ behalf (when applicable)
- Provide general administrative support to management staff and employees.
- Liaising with vendors / suppliers .
- Providing linguistic support to staff and clients including translations of documents.
- Collection, organization and distribution of Company mail
- Receiving and coordinating courier deliveries
- Answering, screening and redirecting incoming telephone calls; taking and communicating messages when required
- Meeting and greeting visitors to the office
- Assist with development or update of office administration procedures
- Document control, Filing & Retention and assist with Internal Audits as required.
- Liaising with government and local authorities and agents with regards to visas, safety courses, client inductions, social security, tax, banking, legal and other business affairs as directed by CEO / COO.
- Assisting with Work Visa applications, arranging, flights, accommodation, Company and Site/Client inductions for staff
- Support operations – assist with transport to ferries, airport, sites, equipment drop off, office supplies and other local errands.
- Maintain personnel files and records – CV’S, Qualification, Certs, Logbooks etc.
- Manage office supplies (stationary, water etc) and pay utilities bills.
- Help coordinate training, including inductions, proficiency testing, etc for personnel as required.
- Collating project documents, time sheets and site paperwork.
- Assisting with Project Planning & Scheduling
- Obtaining and organising project Staff and Client feedback
- Basic banking tasks (i.e., deposit of cheque payments)
- Management of office “petty cash” reports
- Scanning and uploading of company receipts to the Company’s accounting platform*
- Basic allocation of receipts to various Company “accounts”
- Assistance with invoice development, where required
- Creation of Purchase Orders, (under direction of the CEO), where required
- Regular update / Management of the Company’s Customer Relationship Management “database” software.
- Upkeep and distribution of Company marketing material and platforms.
- Liaise with 3rd party Graphic Designers for upgrade of existing marketing material
- Upload of company images to social media platforms (e.g., Instagram)
- Assist with Ad hoc marketing campaigns
- Assist with upload of product images to Company’s e-commerce site.
contract role: 4-6 weeks: part-time / 3 to 4 days per week
permanent: full time, with working from office and home combined.