|job title:||Office Manager|
|salary:||to be discussed depending on experience|
|job published:||17 days ago|
A leading Wealth Management firm is looking for an Office Manager to lead their Client Services Team.
The tasks include:
- Lead the Client Services team including team leaders, processing staff and reception, ensuring team moral remains high, regular one-on-one meetings with the team, work with team to organise monthly team meetings/events. Including but not limited to leave approval, staff resourcing/resource planning (especially for peak times), etc. Identify strong team candidates and work with them to develop them further.
- Project work, for example (but not limited), sending monthly statements to clients via email or post every month.
- Participate in executing any ad hoc work for example, improvements for regulatory purposes.
- Attend monthly team meeting, and any other applicable meetings
- Work with 3rd party providers and/or UK staff to follow up queries/complaints.
- Report Management – ensure regular reporting is done correctly and on time.
- Process Improvement – after training and when one has a full understanding of the role and requirements (including regulatory requirements), identify items that could be deleted/done more efficiently.
- Project work – management of applicable projects to ensure they are delivered accurately and on time
Requirements / Skills:
- Work with and lead a team of 2-3 people
- Prioritisation and Time Management is essential to for processing new business within Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) as well as delivering any projects/other work on time.
- Accuracy is important to ensure all work is done correctly and as per checklists.
- Communication Skills and the ability to build relationships to deal with Partners, Partner Support staff, staff/3rd party providers in the UK
- Multi-task skills are essential to deal with a variety of tasks
- Financial background / experience is desirable
- Be able to work on your own as well as within a team
- Customer service skills over the phone and face to face
flexibility: full time, 1 day work from home is offered