|job title:||Office Manager|
|salary:||to be discussed, depending experience|
|job published:||6 days ago|
A Hong Kong-based investment holding company focused on making private equity and credit investments are looking for an office manager who fits their team culture and who can grow with them over time.
They are looking for a high caliber, experienced individual to support our daily operations as an Office Manager.
- Conduct clerical duties, including filing, answering phone calls, responding to emails and preparing documents
- Schedule meetings and travel arrangements for senior members of the company
- Manage office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Managing company bank accounts and weekly financial updates to management
- Monitoring of cash account money in/out and reimbursement
- Other ad hoc tasks when necessary
- University degree holder, a degree in Accounting or related disciplines is a plus
- Minimum 5 years administration, accounting or relevant experience
- Positive work attitude, attention to detail, independent, mature, well-organized and able to communicate effectively with team members
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Putonghua