A new legal consultancy is looking for a FLEXI-time Office Manager / Admin Assistant.
- Manage website and social media content
- Help organize networking and client events and presentations
- Co-ordinate marketing email campaigns/newsletters etc.
- Manage collection and maintenance of client data and update database as required
- Networking to promote law platform
- Manage marketing budget
Compliance and Accounting
- Ensure filing with regulators completed on time, such as Law Society of Hong Kong etc.
- Data entry of office supplies, expense items and accounts payable invoices via Xero accounting software
- Manage budgets for office supplies and stationery
- Co-ordinate onboarding information and documents for new clients and open client files
- Assist lawyers with billing process and credit control as required
Office facilities and IT
- Meet and greet clients, make them comfortable and handle general questions
- Management of meeting room and hot desk booking system
- Management of office furniture, fixtures, equipment and IT facilities
- Liaise with outsourced IT service provider when appointed
- Ensure adequate supply of office supplies, stationery etc.
- Provide occasional secretarial assistance to lawyers
- Co-ordinate with outsource secretarial service provider as required
Experience and skills required
- An all-rounder with experience of a variety of office functions
- 5 + year’s experience of managing a small office
- Previous law firm or professional services experience is preferred
- Excellent communication skills. English essential, Cantonese and Mandarin an advantage
- Attention to detail very important
- Mature attitude and the ability to work independently
- Hands on approach to a startup environment
- Drive and enthusiasm and a commitment to help grow the business