A leading insurance company is looking for a senior officer or officer to assist the project manager to handle data behavior analysis, administrative enhancements and production support on behalf of the end-users within the operations team.
- University or graduate or above degree in business administration, Finance, statistics, quantitative analysis or related disciplines.
- 1-2 years proven experience in business analysis and project areas
- Strong language skill set, especially in English writing is a must
- Strong PowerPoint editing and presentation skill set
- Experience in Business Analysis, Auditing, Banking, Research or any other related area
- Knowledge in operation process and procedure
- knowledge in insurance is a plus
- Knowledge in Microsoft Assess is a plus
- Strong communication skill
- Strong and tough characters with change management and dispute resolution skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Well organized, self initiative and a good team player
- Well versed in Microsoft Office, a high level of financial/business analysis capacity including use of Excel and Word
flexibility: flexibility can be discussed with the manager, the company is offering good work-life opportunities
languages: English, Cantonese+