Blue Umbrella is a leading provider of cutting-edge third party compliance and employment screening technologies. Combining research excellence with disruptive RegTech SaaS solutions, Blue Umbrella serves Fortune 1,000 companies, top tier investment banks, insurance companies, law firms and governments. With a global presence and a local focus, Blue Umbrella allows clients to increase the automation and efficiency of their internal processes while intimately understanding the backgrounds of their clients, third parties and employees. Learn more at www.bluedd.com.
We are a company undergoing tremendous growth and there is ample room to develop job responsibilities and careers in line with your interests and competencies.
This position reports to the Deputy Managing Director.
Duties and Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Manage high-value client relationships
- Conduct final quality assurance checks to ensure reports delivered are of high quality
- Handle escalated service issues and offer resolving solutions
- Develop and benchmark service standards
- Update job knowledge by actively identifying industry trends, best practices and information sources
- Manage vendor relationships and budgets
- Develop training schedule and materials; provide training and mentoring to team members
- Collaborate with support team and offshore teams to work on process improvement
- Support business goals by implementing strategy plans and new initiatives
- Maximize the use of operational resources by properly assigning accountabilities
- Arrange and participate in service review calls / meetings with clients on a regular basis
- Conduct task and / or case quality assurance checks to ensure reports delivered are of high quality
- Review screening associates’ activity logs and correspondences with third parties to ensure that they follow standard operating procedures, and communicate with third parties in a professional manner
- Accomplishes human resources objectives by orienting, training, coaching screening associates; communicating job expectations
- Identify training needs, assist in developing training materials and delivering training
- Proactively provide feedback to screening associates on their performance
- Provide suggestions to streamline work process and improve work flow
- Show initiatives by actively asking feedback from management, seeking additional responsibilities and / or taking ownership of business projects