A global destination service business (DSP), which serves global relocation management companies is looking for an Orientation & School Search Assistance Consultant. In the Hong Kong market, the company provides: orientation, home-finding, settling-in, education consulting/school search assistance, corporate tenancy management, school & club debenture management, visa & immigration, and other expatriate management related services. They have been active in the Hong Kong market for nearly 25 years. It is a US headquartered company and the single largest destination provider in the mobility industry.
Specific to the Hong Kong office, they relocate over 500+ executives into this market annually. They are the exclusive provider of DSP services to 5 of Hong Kong’s 8 largest investment banks. Their offices are in Wan Chai with a full-time staff of 20 persons. They also have a field based team of 13 real estate/home-finding Relocation Consultants, who work exclusively for us, but are part-time employees.
They have recently been awarded the contract for a global bank based in London with a very substantial expatriate population in Hong Kong. Depending on the policy type/individual entitlement, the services they are contracted to provide may include: preview tours, home-finding, school search support, and settling-in services. They are looking to hire a Orientation Consultant to provide general orientation to Hong Kong and oversee School Search Assistance support.
• Conduct an introductory/service overview call with the assignee while in the home country
• Advise on schools, provide follow up information, make appointments to tour the schools, and accompany the executives to the tours once they are on the ground. An important part of the service is school consultancy which would be tailored to the family's background and educational preferences for their child(ren). The Consultant would provide a consultancy to introduce the schools best fitting their criteria, provide information on the application/assessment process, and be the on-the-ground Consultant to manage the file right through to placement.
• Provide general orientation to relocating to Hong Kong
• Accompany the executive to inspect the company appointed quarters they will be allocated (no real estate license is required for this)
• Provide some limited settling in support (focusing on lifestyle amenities in and around their residence and generally making a life in Hong Kong)