Giles Publications, a communications agency with offices in Hong Kong and Singapore, is looking for an experienced Human Resources professional to oversee all aspects of talent management for our growing team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly capable individual who can nurture our team, promote our core values and further our business success.
This part time role requires a commitment of 20 hours a week. Work arrangements are flexible although a reasonable portion of time must be spent in-office.
- Refine and formalise all current HR systems and guidelines
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Manage a performance appraisal system to recognise areas of strength and address areas of weakness
- Develop an onboarding program
- Nurture a positive working environment through team activities and communications
- Monitor current benefits, rewards and recognition
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Assess training needs and assist in the development of a regular training program
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Bachelor's degree in HR Management, Business Administration or related discipline
- 2-5 years of solid HR experience
- People oriented with excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Employment Ordinance and business practices in Hong Kong & Singapore (preferred)
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
The salary range for this position is HK$12,000 – 15,000 depending on qualifications and experience.
As a boutique firm, we offer a pleasant working environment and a good work/life balance. There is room for the right individual to grow in this role and take on more hours in the future.