|job title:||Partnership Manager|
|location:||Wong Chuk Hang|
|salary:||15,000 – 20,000HKD (per project) plus commissions|
|job published:||6 days ago|
Child Welfare Scheme (CWS) is looking for a Partnership Manager for a 4-month project starting September till December.
CWS envisions a safe and accessible pathway that leads Nepal's disadvantaged children and young people from early childhood to sustainable livelihoods. CWS aims to reinforce this pathway so that no child gets lost or diverted away from it as they grow into adulthood.
CWS focuses on providing the education, protection, and vocational guidance necessary to remove the most common obstacles children and young people encounter in their journey.
The role includes:
- Working with the organizing committee to prepare sponsorship proposal for the event.
- Maintaining and building up relationships with event partners and sponsors leading up to the event day and post event to promote their brands through various channels at every stage of progression
- Exploring and partnering with business / corporate sponsors for the event
- Negotiating and administering partnership agreement with various sponsors
- Working on promotion of the event to raise public awareness of the charity as well as the event
- Working with Event Organizer to increase PR efforts via Media and Press
Flexibility: part-time, 4 month project, Sept-Dec.
Languages: English, Cantonese can be an advantage but not required