Sassy Media Group is seeking a full-time Partnerships Assistant for our Hong Kong team.
The Partnerships Assistant will support the Partnerships (sales) team in achieving company sales goals through meticulous administrative support. The Partnerships Assistant will actively follow up with clients and marketing partners to ensure their campaigns are executed efficiently and smoothly. This involves administrative support through report compiling, contract signing and project tracking and management (pre-and post-campaign). The Partnerships Assistant is a critical part of the Sassy team and will work across the Sassy and Sassy Mama sites.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Sales admin: work with various internal teams (ex: Editorial team) to make sure that all paid advertising is scheduled in the editorial, newsletter or web advertising calendars and that all deliverables are meeting sales deadlines.
- Primary liaison to clients during the post-sale process
- Upload and schedule advertisements
- Assist with sales and marketing administration such as creation of contracts, spread sheet tracking of initiatives, client management
- Be in constant contact with the Partnerships team to feedback on success of initiatives (both sales and marketing) and requirements of new ones
- Attend Partnerships meetings as needed (both internal and external)
- Run sales and marketing tasks in tandem when required; e.g. organise a small giveaway as part of a paid for eDM for a client.
- Conduct research and help build sales presentations for clients.
- Performance reporting: follow up with clients after a promotional campaign with performance statistics and provide suggestions for future campaigns to keep the relationship moving forward.
- Sassy giveaways: manage Sassy and SassyMama giveaways from admin to execution and closing promotion.
- Event management: Helping to plan all aspects of Sassy events including finding venue, event sponsor and on the night management
- Social Media Support: Work with the social media team, as needed, to ensure that Sassy and Sassy Mama are correctly represented on social media, plan campaigns and monitor success, come up with social media giveaways with prize sponsors, implement and monitor social media advertising campaigns
- Affiliate Tracking: Work with the affiliate and project manager, as needed, to assist in the management of Sassy’s affiliate relationships. Work with the editorial team to ensure that affiliate links are implemented on the websites as needed.
- Project implementation: when new marketing projects are devised, the Partnerships Assistant will be required to implement and oversee the various stages such as social media campaigns, eDM communications etc that are involved in the project
- Report Generation: Put together monthly marketing reports for the office and senior management.
- Additional duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Education & Experience
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years’ experience in an administrative role, preferably within sales and/or advertising
- Proven experience in supporting teams that meet and exceed sales targets
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent interpersonal and client management skills
- Incredible attention to detail and follow-through
- Ability to manage time well and prioritize within a busy environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Team player as this role has direct links to multiple departments across the group
- Able to adapt to changing priorities
- Digital literacy, including basic understanding of online content business models and social media platforms
- Proficiency in use of Apple products including iPad, iPhone, and Mac computers
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Powerpoint