|job title:||Personal Assistant|
|salary:||to be discussed, depending experience|
|job published:||27 days ago|
A leading Wealth Management firm is looking for a PA to support the Partnership Development Manager (PDM) and Technical Support team, approx 3 people.
The Personal Assistant will be the liaison between the team, its Asia management team, Partners and employees.
- Anticipate the PDM & Technical Support Consultant ’s requirements, understand the business pressures and unique challenges of the PDM & Technical Support Consultant and prioritise effectively for best use of the PDM & Technical Support Consultant’s time.
- Work on a variety of projects and special assignments with multi-tasking as necessary. Able to take initiative, use good judgment, understand deadlines and carry multiple projects through to completion even with much interruption.
- Organise and manage internal and external workshops, seminars and conferences.
- Provide screening, fielding, prioritising of inbound communications via telephone, mail and e-mail to resolve critical issues in a timely manner. Sensitive management of highly confidential, strategic, personal and business critical information.
- Extensive diary management, scheduling internal/external meetings and appointments; coordinating video/telephone conference calls.
- Agenda production, meeting preparation and minute taking for internal and external business meetings.
- Organise and coordinate all travel arrangements for the PDM & Technical Support Consultant and other management team member when necessary, including flights, visas, ground transportation, preparing itineraries and accommodation.
- Process expenses reimbursement for PDM & Technical Support Consultant.
- Assisting the PDM & Technical Support Consultant with various personal administration needs.
Previous experience working with a FTSE 100 Company is an advantage.